Several specials have been produced for Chuggington since the fourth season. The fourth and fifth season specials combine two episodes and an additional four minutes of bridging material ("filler" segments) in between.
List of Specials
- Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue (comprised of Rescue at Rocky Ridge and Wilson's Forest Flare)
- Chuggineers: Ready to Build (comprised of We Are the Chuggineers and The Tootington Tunnel)
- Snow Rescue (comprised of Snow Patrol and Winter Whiteout)
- Delivery Dash at the Docks (comprised of Koko Express and Skipper Stu and the Steam Crane)
- The Big Freeze (comprised of Chug Patrol Chief and Fletch Shines)
To fill up runtime, each fourth and fifth season special had their own four to five minute segments, made exclusively for the specials. These segments consist of:
- Chuggineers: Ready to Build:
- Tyne taking the tunnel boring machine back shortly after the completion of the tunnel and Brewster laying the track inside the tunnel. Payce then tells Brewster that she is nervous about her first run, to which Brewster lets her practice once the track is finished. It also includes a formal introduction to Cormac, showing him loading up the wagons of tunnel walls and some interactions with Skylar, who picks up barriers and returns them at night. The footage ends with Cormac taking an early night after his busy day loading the tunnel sections.
- Snow Rescue:
- Fletch and Tyne follow Frostini into the Ice Cave to collect ice for the annual sculpture. Fletch mentions his rescue by Wilson, to which Frostini then decides that he will be the chugger featured. Skylar then sculpts at the Training Yard, where Koko, Old Puffer Pete, Frostini and Toot watch. Chug Patrol also clears through Chug Town, while the Chuggineers put up the parade lights.
- Delivery Dash at the Docks:
- The Big Freeze:
more to be added