Season 5 of Chuggington aired on 18th May 2015 in the UK. It was the final Ludorum-produced season of the series.
- First Responder Calley - Calley worries that she doesn't have a specialty, but she proves she is great all-rounder.
- Sinkhole Rescue - Brewster is trapped when he falls into a sinkhole.
- Cormac Patrol - Cormac finds himself with nothing to do until the Chug Patrollers need rescuing.
- Trainee Camp - The trainees go to a camp to learn to work as a team and acquire new skills.
- Tour Guide Harrison - Harrison must devise a special tour of Chuggington to pass his tour guide test.
- Delivery Challenge - Cormac challenges Old Puffer Pete to a delivery contest.
- Koko Express - Koko learns that being careful and quick is the trick to being an express courier train.
- Skipper Stu and the Steam Crane - When the docks' crane breaks down, Skipper Stu must find another way to load the ship.
- Chug Patrol Chief - In sub-zero temperatures, Jackman must find a way to get fuel from the inaccessible docks.
- Fletch Shines - Fletch repairs the lighthouse by himself and discovers that being in charge is hard.
- Old Puffer Pete
- Action Chugger
- Hoot and Toot
- Speedy McAllister
- Skipper Stu
- Due to the decline of overall views and sales, TOMY funded the entirety of this season, which lead to a 10-episode order; the shortest of the series' run. Continued declines (through both the Chuggington: Little Trainees shorts and the Jazwares toyline - due to the less quality standard) lead to TOMY's partnership drawing to a close by May 2018 and the series to enter an abrupt, four-year hiatus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.