|Koko and the Tunnel|
2nd October 2008
On the way to the training yard, Koko spots a tunnel near the platform. Curious, she asks Vee a multitude of questions about it but gets no satifactory answer. Later, she and Wilson sneak down it, but Koko comes off the rails! What will they do now?
- Emery (does not speak)
- Harrison (cameo)
- Irving (first appearance and cameo)
- When Calley is coming to rescue Koko, she is pulling a magnet car.
- Brewster, Koko and Wilson couldn't switch the points in this episode, but in the previous episodes, they knew how to switch points.
- If Koko is electric, when she comes off the rails her wheels would not be able to move. If Koko had jumped she should have gone straight forward.
- Chuggington Interactive Railway - Koko and the Tunnel, Wilson and Koko at the Tunnel
|German||Koko und der Tunnel||Koko and the Tunnel|
|Polish||Koko i tunel||Koko and the Tunnel|