Jackman is the head of Chug Patrol. He was introduced in Season 4.
Jackman joins Chuggington in Series 4 as the chief of Chug Patrol and the bravest chugger on the tracks! With a twinkle in his eye and strong leadership skills, Jackman makes the perfect mentor for Wilson, who aspires to follow in his tracks! He is friends with Calley.
Jackman is likely to be based on an ICM Koploper. However, in the show, Jackman is diesel powered, whereas the real ICM Koplopers are electrically powered.
Jackman is painted red with a navy underbite, red and yellow caution stripes on either side of his underbody, and navy and light sky blue lining. His window frames are white.
- During production, he was originally going to be named "Logan Blaze".
- In German, he is called "Timon"
- In Season 6, Jackman's accent in the US dub was de-emphasized to an American accent.
- Jackman's horn was used for Packer in Bob the Builder.
- Season 4 - Rescue at Rocky Ridge, Wilson's Forest Flare, Stop Koko Stop!, Runaway Koko, Brewster Makes Tracks, Chief Wilson, Back Up Brewster, Track Laying Brewster, Explorer Koko, Brewster Leads the Way (voice only), Park Patroller Wilson, High Rise Rescue, Winter Whiteout, Snow Patrol, Fearless Wilson, Special Rescue Team, Deputy Chug Patrollers (cameo), Blazin' Wilson, On Track Brewster, We Are the Chuggineers, Team Trainee, Record Breaker Koko, Iron Chuggers and Round Up Wilson
- Season 5 - First Responder Calley, Cormac Patrol, Tour Guide Harrison (cameo), Delivery Challenge, Skipper Stu and the Steam Crane (dropped), Chug Patrol Chief and Fletch Shines
- Season 6 - Wilson's Broadcast Blues (does not speak), Odd Train Out, My Hero, Chug Patrol, Out of Control, Monkey Sitting, The Fast, The Strong & The Wilson, Slow Coach Koko (does not speak in the US version), Action Chugger's Day Off, Tai Tracks, Chugging Home for the Holidays, Out In The Cold, Chug Patrol: Mission Thunder, Night Moves and Celebrate Chuggington (cameo)
- Wilson's Song (cameo)
- CPHQ Song