Harrison is a blue American diesel-electric hybrid locomotive..
Smooth Harrison thinks he's the cat's whiskers (And the vents on his face even make him look a bit like a cat). He lives in the upper level of the roundhouses, the penthouse suite, accessible by an elevated turntable. Wilson hero-worships him. He has a high ego and can get carried away showing off. Despite various incidents, he is a hard worker and gets along well with his best friend Chatsworth.
Harrison is based on the Union Pacific Railroad M-10003.
- Harrison is good friends with Chatsworth.
- He is Wilson's role model and sometimes a mentor to Wilson.
- Harrison was once a trainee with Chatsworth as stated in Watch Out Wilson.
- He is easily a smarty-pants to the other chuggers.
- In German and Latin America he is called "Harry", In Czech he is called Rychlovous (episodes 1-26, 53 onwards), which means Fastbeard. However, after it was revealed that there would be another chugger called "Harry", his naming in the German version was changed so that Harry is only a nickname now.
- In Polish, he is called "Hektor".
- In Hebrew his name is אוהד.
- His windows resemble submarine portholes, and the hump resembles a Boeing 747.
|Trainees • Chuggers|
|Wilson • Koko • Brewster • Dunbar • Old Puffer Pete • Calley • Hodge • Zephie • Harrison • Chatsworth • Emery • Irving • Mtambo • Olwin • Frostini • Action Chugger • Speedy McAllister • Hoot and Toot • Skylar • Piper • Decka • Jackman • Zack • Tyne • Fletch • Hanzo • Asher • Payce • Cormac • Minor Locomotives|