After Emery finished training, he was put on full-time passenger duty, as he was built for that job. Some time after this, Emery would get the role as the narrator for a Chuggington documentary; however, Emery would make vulgar comments about certain chuggers throughout the film, promoting a bad reception. Feeling bad, Emery apologized to those he had embarrassed due to the documentary.
Around this time, Emery would participate in the Chugger Championship, but did not win. As well as this, he would lend his voice to the repaired defect detector, and also played a part in one of Magnificent Mysterioso's magic shows.
Emery later participated in the container pull tournament of the Chugtastic Games, as well as racing alongside Hodge in the Rip Roaring Relay Race- neither of which he would win. As normal, Emery can now be seen performing his regular passenger runs each day.
Emery might as well be Chuggington's biggest jokester- though on occasion, he can take things too far, as a portion of his jokes are not in very good taste. Despite this, Emery does mean well, but is rarely encouraging, and not the best chugger to be around if something is wrong.
Even if a lot of Emery's actions can lead to trouble, he knows when he's done something wrong and is willing to make amends if possible. Despite his faults, Emery is always up to being helpful, and at the end of the day, a great friend.
Emery is of a freelance design and isn't based on a specific prototype. However, he does seem to loosely resemble to the underground subway trains that operate in the United Kingdom.
Emery is painted silver with yellow doors, gray and red window frames along with red lining.
- Chuggington Roll Call, The Roundhouse Song, Choosing Chuggers (does not speak), On the Right Track! and Special Announcement
|First used||Last used||Sound Effect|
- His back coach is removable, as seen in A Pat On The Paintwork.
- He is the only engine who can move his buffers, which he uses like hands.
- His model cars don't have buffers.
- His left eye is green and his right eye is blue, meaning he has heterochromia.
- Emery is a teenager.
- In the German dub, Emery is called "Lukas"
- In the Polish dub, Emery is called "Emilia" and is female.
- In the Hebrew dub, Emery was called אורן (Oren).
- In Czech he is called Brousek.
- His front shape, buffers, and multi-colored eyes resembles a caterpillar.
- Emery is able to change the sound of his voice from normal, to making an announcement to the passengers seemingly at will.
- Emery has had the most amount of voice actors in the US dub at a total of five.