Sacha Dhawan (UK)
Trevor White (US, Seasons 1-5) Nick Hagelin (US, Season 6)
Eddie is eager to do things. He works in the Repair Shed workshop near the chugwash. Eddie can be foolish, rude and cheeky at times. Sometimes, he cracks a joke, but Eddie is very helpful. His partner's name is Hodge, where their relationship has ups and downs.
He always wear a blue shirt with an oil stain, a black waistcoat and a yellow cap. Eddie also has brown hair.
- He used to live with his parents in Tootington, but from Late Again, Eddie!, he lives in a caboose.
- He is usually late, but when he got a caboose to live in, he hasn't been late ever since. The only exception is in Hodge Sails Away, due to the windy weather that slowed Emery down (the chugger Eddie usually rides in to arrive to Chuggington).
- He's younger than Morgan, most likely in his early 20s.
- His vest is black, but in some episodes he puts on a reflective orange suit for risky jobs.
- His relationship with Hodge can be unstable and abusive, for instance in the episode "Hodge's Secret". In another episode "Late again Eddie", Eddie is in a conversation with Hodge about travel problems when he pulls out a wrench and hodge backs away for a split second, then feels relieved. Even though Eddie is just joking at that point, it is strong evidence that he uses that wrench to abuse Hodge off screen.
- He makes no appearances in Season 5, as he may have been laid off and replaced.