We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Chuggington Wooden Railway was a range of toys manufactured by Learning Curve, and later TOMY when the company was bought by the latter. The trains were made out of both wood and plastic. First produced in 2011, the line was discontinued in 2016.
- Old Puffer Pete
- Hoot and Toot
- Action Chugger
- Speedy McAllister
- Chug Patroller Calley
- Skipper Stu
- Musical Car
- Safari Cars
- Rescue Cars
- Quarry Cars
- Fuel Cars
- Monkey Cars
- Dino and Camera Cars
- Action Chugger Mobile Command Car
Special Collectible Engines
- Chug Patroller Wilson with CP1 Claw Car
- Chug-A-Sonic Koko with Express Passenger Car
- Chuggineer Brewster with Digger Car
- Green-Painted Wilson
- Wilson the Parrot
- Camouflage Brewster
- Camouflage Koko
- Snow Struck Wilson
- Winter Wonderland Brewster (with Musical Wagon)
- Magnetic Wilson
- Brewster's Booster
- Koko's New Look
- Bubbly Koko (with Musical Bubble Car)
- Old Puffer Pete (with 150th Anniversary Car)
- Tootsi Fruitsi Frostini (with Musical Ice Cream Car)
- CP Calley & CP4 The Stretch Car
- Fletch and Welder Wagon
- Daley and Delivery Wagon
- CP Wilson & CP6 The Mega Mover Car
- Talking Wilson (with Working Headlight)
- Talking Brewster (with Working Headlight)
- Talking Koko (with Working Headlight)
- Tunnel Depot
- Crossing Platform (with Vee)
- Fuel Depot
- Chug Wash
- Double-Decker Roundhouse (with Elevating Turntable)
- Trainee Roundhouse
- Lights & Sounds Signal Gate
- Rotating Riser Tower
- Old Town Turntable
- Rocky Ridge Mine Tunnel
- Swing Bridge
- Beginner's Set
- Over & Under Starter Set (with Clock Tower)
- Calley's Rescue Set (with Lights and Sounds Rescue Computer)
- Trainee Roundhouse Set
- Koko's Safari Set
- Hodge & Koko's Clock Tower Figure 8 Set
- Wilson's Lift & Load Figure 8 Set
- Brewster's Icy Escapade Set
- Old Puffer Pete's Mountain Adventure Set
- All Around Chuggington Trainee Set
- Brewster & Koko's Big City Adventure Set
- Wilson Rides the Rails Set
- Tunnel Adventure Set
- Wilson's Rescue at Rocky Ridge Set
- Mega Chug Crane Set
- Dockyard Delivery Set
- Cargo Crossover Set
- Wilson's Crane & Tunnel Figure 8 Set
- Mine Excavator Set
- Chuggington Track Pack
- Track Accessory Pack (with Vee)
- Elevated Track Pack
- Wobbly Track
- Straight & Curved Track Pack
- Expansion Track Pack
- Deluxe 7-in-1 Track Pack
- "Let's Ride the Rails" Playtable
- Felt Play Mat
- Calley's Rescue Set had another version that also included Brewster.
- The Beginner's Set had another version that came with Koko instead of Brewster.
- Masterminds Toys Canada were the first store to sell the range in the world.
- Learning Curve only manufactured the line for half a year before being bought by TOMY in 2011. As a result, items with the Learning Curve logo are considered somewhat rare.
- The talking engines had different facial expressions from their normal models and lacked front magnets. They also had glowing headlights and three unique phrases.
- Nearly every model had six wheels, making them inaccurate to their appearance in the television series, as almost every chugger has eight wheels in the television series.
- Toot has Hoot's face.
- In the first volume of the Chuggers Guide, the Chug Wash is spelled as 'Chugg Wash.'
- The box for Fletch and Welder Wagon misspells 'wagon' as 'wagonf.'
|Chuggington Die-Cast • Chuggington Interactive Railway • Chuggington Wooden Railway • Jazwares • Alpha Group •Chuggington Construction • Chuggington Wind-up • Chuggington Motorised • Plarail • Takara Tomy • Remote Control • DVDs • Books • Clothing • TOMY • V-tech • Golden Bear Toys • Applications|