|Can't Catch Koko|
Sarah Ball and Di Redmond
29th September 2008
Harrison breaks down while making a delivery run and Calley comes and tows him in. After it becomes apparent that someone else needs to take over the delivery run, Dunbar and Vee begin to discuss it. Koko, intimidated, asks if she could do it. But Dunbar and Vee say that Wilson and Brewster have to help, too. Koko reluctantly agrees.
Later, the three trainees begin their journey, but Koko says, "Can't Catch Koko!" and goes too far. While Brewster and Wilson continue to go ahead, she comes out from behind a tree and scares them. But when they begin to leave, Koko can't move. Unfortunately for her, Wilson and Brewster never noticed, so she was stuck.
At the next station, Brewster and Wilson discover that there is a power outage. Realising Koko is electric, they hurry off. When they find her, Wilson takes Koko home, while she apologises for her behavior.
At Chuggington, Vee says that Brewster singlehandedly delivered all the mail on time, and is spending the night at another area. Wilson and Koko feel proud, and thus the story ends.
- Koko (first appearance)
- Wilson (first appearance)
- Brewster (first appearance)
- Vee (first appearance)
- Calley (first appearance)
- Harrison (first appearance)
- Morgan (first appearance)
- Lori (first appearance)
- Dunbar (first appearance)
- This is the Pilot episode of Chuggington
|German||Der Stromausfall||The Blackout|
|Polish||Kto Dogoni Koko?||Who Catches Koko?|
|Czech||Koko nikdo nedohoní||Koko Nobody Catch|
- In order to return for Koko, the trainees wouldn't be able to switch tracks while the power was off. As would be revealed in Hodge's Secret, the points are powered by electricity.